Centrifugal mud pumps are rotodynamic pumps utilizing a rotating impeller that creates flow by energizing a fluid (mud). Centrifugal pumps are commonly used to agitate liquids allowing them to flow through pipes. The fluid (mud) enters the centrifugal pump impeller near the rotating axis and is then accelerated by the impeller. From there, the fluid (mud) flows radially outward into a diffuser or casing chamber and then exits into downstream piping.
Centrifugal Mud Pumps are used to supply slurry to desanders and desilters, and at the same time, can be kinetic pumps for jet mud mixers.
(1) Centrifugal Mud Pump adopts a high wear-resistant hard alloy mechanical seal. Provide zero leakage and longer operation life.
(2) All bearings from top brands for reliable operation.
(3) Adopt thicker pump cases with more reasonable flow passages, which can reduce turbulence to the minimum.
(4) Pump body adopts an open structure, making the installation, repair, and maintenance more convenient.
(5) Impellers and over-current components all adopt high wear-resistant cast iron.
(6) Improved bearing life by using a wide open-vane impeller creates lower axial thrust.
(7) Centrifugal Mud Pump minimizes turbulence and abrasive wear by using concentric design.
(8) Anti-loosening impeller lock bolt to eliminate pump damage in case of wrong direction running.
(9) Shaft sleeve is replaceable to prevent complete shaft wear.
(10) Fully casting pump skid instead of welding to provide stable supporting for the pump and motor, in a result to improve the operation life of the coupling and ball bearings.
(11) Separation and Conveying Equipment company manufacture separation equipment and conveying equipment and the transfer pumps for the industrial process application. This allows being able to provide total package solutions to our clients for different applications.
Centrifugal Mud Pump and separation equipment are widely used for following industry.
Environmental Slurry Treatment.
Mining & and Construction Mud treatment.
Chemical and Pharmaceutical industry.
Oil and Gas industry.
Food and Beverage Industry.
|Remark：1.The motor power of centrifugal pump choosed is according to drilling mud specific gravity 1.2g/cm3.2.Certificate: Ex dⅡ BT4。|