+86 315 8153 977
Solid control system. Mud recycling system for HDD. Mud cleaning system.
Home  > Products  > Solid Control Equipment  > Submersible Slurry Pump

Submersible Slurry Pump

  • Submersible slurry pump is used in oil drilling solids control system, pumping concentrated liquid, heavy oil , oil impurities, dirty fluid. Used to purify the mud, so that the mud can be recycled, save the cost and protect the environment. High quality, low price, low maintenance and anti-clogging.
Share


Submersible Slurry Pump



Introduction


Submersible slurry pump is used in oil drilling solids control system, pumping concentrated liquid, heavy oil , oil impurities, dirty fluid, mud and silt containing slag material and corrosive liquids. Submersible slurry pumps produced by DC have the advantages of high efficiency, maintenance free.heat-resistant , long service life , etc.

(1) Geometry of flow components conform to the flow regime of medium, reducing hydraulic losses caused by eddy and impact of local and on-way.

(2) Adopt power step-down to ensure no leakage of the slurry.

(3) Pump flow components adopt high hard alloy casting , the material have the advantages of high wear resistance, corrosion resistance ,impact resistance and long service life.

(4)Has ISO 2000 certificate certification.

  

Submersible Slurry Pump Parameters


ModelFlowLift(m)Speed(rpm)Efficiency (%)Power(kW)Dimension(mm)Weight (Kg)
m3/hL/S
DC50YZ20-18A102.8101430422.22710×500×720364
DC50YZ20-18205.61814304232710×500×720366
DC50YZ20-18308.41014304742730×500×720388
DC50YZ40-104011.2101440565.52750×500×720400
DC50YZ50-205013.8201440567.52810×500×720583
DC80YZ80-20A8022.221146055112650×500×720610
DC80YZ80-20902515.6146051112750×500×720720
DC100YZ100-30A11030.62414705418.52790×600×900840
DC100YZ100-3012033.328147056222810×600×900880
DC100YZ160-3816044.439148052452920×600×9001300
DC150YZ250-40B20055.625148049373160×700×11301400
DC150YZ250-40A24066.731148050453190×700×11301500
Remark
  1. submersible length of the pump is 1500mm or customized.

  2. The motor power of centrifugal pump choosed is according to drilling mud specific gravity 1.2g/cm3.

  3. Certificate: Ex dⅡ BT4.


How to choose a submersible slurry pump


Size

When connecting the discharge end, the size of the submersible slurry pump is important. The hose or pipe connecting the pump should match the discharge port or pump. If a regulator is installed at the end of the submersible slurry pump, the fitting will only work when the size is down, not up. Typically, the size of the pump limits the number of gallons a submersible slurry pump can pump per minute. The larger the pump size, the larger the allowable volume and solid size.


Horsepower

The power of the electric submersible slurry pump depends on the horsepower of the motor. The more horsepower, the more material (volume) it can move and the higher head it can pump. When moving sand and mud, it's important to consider horsepower. Since sand and mud can be heavy, this causes friction to slow down the movement of the material. If the friction is too great, the submersible sand pump is not powerful enough to push the sand or mud, and the material will start to settle in the hose or pipe, unable to deliver it to its final destination.


Volume

When choosing a submersible slurry pump, it is important to understand the volume of material you are moving. Submersible pump specifications are usually based on pumping water. Dachuan submersible slurry pump moves between 15% and 30% solids when pumping sand, mud and other solids. So the remaining 70% to 85% is water. A 100 GPM mortar pump can handle about 15% of the material, or 15 GPM of sand, while a 100 GPM mud pump can handle about 30% of the material, or 30 GPM of mud. It all depends on how aggressive the operator is with the pump. Ensuring the correct power of the sand pump is critical to delivering sand the required distance as sand is heavy and will settle. Not having enough power will leave sand in the hose and backup. Understanding fluid viscosity is important to ensure proper pumping.


Submersible Slurry Pump


About Dachuan


Tangshan Dachuan Machinery Co.,ltd. is a professional submersible slurry pump production company, we have our own factory and complete system of production technology. Therefore, we have a better grasp of the quality control and price of our products. Every component of the submersible mud pump is ISO 2000 certified. When you choose us, you will get the most cost-effective products, as well as complete technical support and after-sales service of the system.

If you have any questions or want more information, please feel free to contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours.

We also manufacture all kinds of machinery and equipment for mud handling system, if you want to know more products, please click here.

Follow Us

Copyright © TangShan Dachuan Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved